For over 13 years, we have successfully planned and realised photovoltaic production facilities for our customers. Based on these international experiences, we are able to offer a comprehensive range of services:
Independent expert knowledge
- Advice on market, technology and equipment
- Global site selection and evaluation
- Evaluation of project partners and equipment-suppliers
- Financial engineering and cost analysis
Optimised footprint and effective logistics
We plan your facilities from the inside out, starting with the production equipment at the heart of your factory.
From the very start, we design the factory model in such a flexible way that extensions made afterwards can be carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner:
- Simulation modelling, bottleneck analysis and work place definitions
- Complete site logistics and material handling requirements
- Short routes: optimised footprint
- Adjustments of building design with architects and civil engineers
We are experts in supplying process media – and have been for many years. Thanks to intelligent planning, exact coordination to the production technology and precise customisation according to the ambient conditions, we achieve optimal consumption levels and operating costs for you and avoid unnecessary overengineering.
Process media supply and disposal: Chemicals, compressed dry air, vacuum, gases, ultrapure water, waste water, exhaust air treatment, ventilation, abatement, slurry
Building facilities: HVAC, building services, electrical supply and installation, telecommunications, IT and utilities
Everything from a single source
Whilst you concentrate on your core business, we are the central contact point for all project participants, managing and documenting the complete construction process and ensure a problem-free handover with smooth transitions for your personnel.
General project management: Project controlling, time and costs, documentation, progress reporting and milestone qualifications, tendering, approval and acceptance procedures, management of all project participants e.g. authorities, construction companies, equipment-supplier and design team, change order management
Site and construction management: Site development and supervision, owner representation, commissioning, hook-up and ramp-up, health, savety & environmental control
- Equipment: Technical evaluation, supplier selection, feasibility check of facility requirements, procurement support, technical and interface specification, move-in and hook-up