- Strategic reorientation: Services for the photovoltaics branch are expanded to include associated renewable energy projects
- Solar power plant services (previously vogt solar) now offered under the ib vogt GmbH name
- Implementation of numerous solar power plants and project developments on the European market
- Cleaner Production Initiative: ib vogt offers tailored solutions for optimising operating costs and processes, energy efficiency and sustainability
- First factory planning order in India and foundation of ib vogt Pvt. Ltd. in Gurgaon, India
- Award as "CleanTech Driver 2010"
- Implementation of numerous solar power plants and project developments on the German market
- For their commitment to clean technologies, the company was presented with the "CleanTech Driver 2009" award
- ib vogt launches new line of business in the project planning and development of solar power plants - foundation of vogt solar GmbH and vogt solar Ltd.
- For their efficient, cost-effective, high-quality project work, ib vogt GmbH was presented with the "Solar Industry Award" in the "Factory Solution Provider of the Year" category
- Expansion of the product portfolio: Services for maintenance and operation
- Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- Dagmar Vogt was presented with diverse awards for her commitment and entrepreneurial success - "Berlin Businesswoman of the Year 2008", "Frau in Verantwortung 2008" ("Leading women in business") and "Top Job 100 - The Best Small and Medium Workplaces 2008"
- Growth and internationalisation: ib vogt opens branches around the world and implements their first photovoltaic projects on the international market
- Dagmar Vogt is the winner of the KfW business prize "GründerChampions" ("Champions of new business") for Berlin
- Dagmar Vogt receives award as "Mutmacherin der Nation" ("Local hero") and is one of the 100 finalists in the "Entrepreneur of the Year" business award
- Foundation of ib vogt GmbH with complete focus on the photovoltaics industry
- Implementation of numerous factory projects for renowned German energy cell and module manufacturers
- First concept studies and subsequent orders for the photovoltaics branch
- Dagmar Vogt and her team active in plant construction and project management on a freelance basis